TMJ (Jaw Pain Therapy)
Commonly misdiagnosed or overlooked, subtle misalignments in the Temporomandibular joints can be a common significant source of head and neck pain. If you have frequent and severe head or neck pain you owe it to yourself to investigate our doctors life-changing approach to correcting these TMJ problems.
Symptoms of TMJ
- Popping, clicking, or crackling sounds in or near the ear.
- Pain when opening or closing the mouth
- Tenderness or soreness of the jaw
- Pain or tenderness when chewing
- Ringing in the ears
- Severe pain in the joint area
- Pain around the eyes, cheeks
- Chronic fatigue
- “Locking” of the jaw
- Tingling or burning sensations in the mouth, tongue, or throat